We hope that many people throughout our diocese will decide to take part in this synod process. The resources here are to help you take part, whether you are moderating a parish group or you just want to get together with some friends. We hope as many people as possible will take part so be creative!
If you want to go deeper, we’ve providing more resources in the Additional Resources.
Questions? Please email us at email@example.com with the subject “Synod Question” because we have a team at the diocese ready to provide support.
Essential Resources for Consultation
- Prayer for the Synod – English* | French
- Guidebook for the Diocese of Charlottetown
- Questions for Reflection*
- Feedback Form – Results of Consultation
* Items marked with an asterisk are also found in the Guidebook. They are provided as separate downloads for your convenience.
These are resources you may be interested in but you could take part in the consultations without them.
- Preparatory Document – English | French | Other languages
- Vademecum – English | French | Other languages
- The Spiritual Conversation (a different version of this is found in the Guidebook)
- Suggested tools for reflecting and sharing
Submitting the Results of Consultation
Each group or person who wishes to submit something for the consultation process is invited to send their document no later than May 31, 2022 (new date). The document can be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org. We encourage you to use the template provided as this will be the template we follow to complete the diocesan report.
After it is completed, the diocesan report will be sent to the Canadian Conference of Catholic Bishops, who will create a synthesis and forward their synthesis on to the General Secretariat of the Synod.
Here is the Final Report