BENEFITS TO YOU:
- Increased annual income.
- Same annuity income each year.
- Income for life with option of a guaranteed period.
- Lower income tax on annuity income.
- Possible replacement of capital with life insurance.
- Donation receipt for initial donation.
- Donation receipt for insurance premiums where the Church is owner and beneficiary of the policy.
BENEFITS TO THE CHURCH:
- It can receive part of the initial capital for assistance with the annuity option.
- It can be the beneficiary of any remaining guarantee period should the annuitant(s), you or you and your spouse, die before the end of the guarantee period.
- The Church could be the sole or joint beneficiary for life insurance that has been purchased.
Prior to making a gift, we recommend that donors receive independent professional advice concerning the possible financial, taxation and legal consequences of doing so.