(need to register by calling 902-367-3103 or email@example.com)
Besides regular on-going programs, the following are new offerings.
- Earth Hour 2017- Saturday March 25, from 8:30-9:30 pm. In solidarity with the invitation to the world to power down for one hour, we invite you to join us for a candlelight prayer service for the Earth with hymns, readings and prayer. Donations accepted.
- Health Literacy Series #4- Therapeutic Touch with Judy Donovan-Whitty and Mary Hughes at 7pm. Donations accepted.
3. Earth Day Musical Evening on April 22 at St. Pius X Church at 7pm. Open to all to join in this celebration of planet Earth through the offerings of a variety of Island musicians. Admission by donation as a fundraiser to support programming at the Martha Spirituality Centre.(no need to register)
- Codependents Guide to the 12 Steps by Melody Beattie Book study. 7 consecutive Wednesdays from May 10-June 21 from 9am-noon.Space is limited to 15 so need to register until spaces last. Cost is $40 with the text or $20 if you have a text. Led by Anne Gillis and Heather Carver.
- Easter Themed retreat Day on Saturday, May 20 from 10 am- 3 pm with Bishop Richard Grecco. Need to register as space is limited. Cost $30 per person or $50 a couple. Bring a brown bag lunch.
- 6. Men’s Retreat on Saturday, May 27 from 10 am- 3 pm. More information to follow.