Advent is compressed this year to just over 3 weeks, but that doesn’t mean there will not be a lot of things happening in the parishes across Prince Edward Island.
Check here for a few events.
And if something is happening in your area let us know — so we can let everyone know!
- Wednesday Dec 13 St Simon & St Jude Tignish 7 PM
- Thursday Dec 14 Sacred Heart Alberton 7 PM
- Advent Scripture Study:
- Two Thursday evenings, December 7 and 14, 7—8:15 pm, in the Fr. Vince Room of the Parish House in Tracadie Cross. We’ll look together at the story of the Old Testament. We’ll begin this in Advent, and continue it during Lent. All welcome. Bring your Bible along.
- SACRED MUSIC: Afternoon of Sacred Music, featuring the choirs of St. Simon & St. Jude, Tignish will be held Sunday, Dec. 17th at 3 p.m. in our church.
- 2017 Holy Redeemer Candlelight Carol Service: The 2017 Holy Redeemer Candlelight Carol Service will be presented on Sunday, December 17th at 7:30 PM in the church on Pond Street. The Carol Service will be as it was in the past with readings, choir selections, group singing, solos, and congregational singing with the choir. The service will include a small orchestra of 10-12 excellent musicians from the Music Department of UPEI and some musicians from the community. The choir and orchestra will be conducted by Travis Boudreau again this year. Come one, come all, and join in this wonderful way to prepare for Christmas.